Tuesday, December 11, 2007

When does three weeks actually mean two? In my case, I hope it means that when making the Cranberry Liqueur from Cooking Light. I mean it's flavored alcohol that is going to be mixed with other ingredients. Am I really screwing it up by only waiting two weeks? Fortunately for me, I made enough to have a "tester" sample. I will see how it turns out in the end. If I had known how simple this recipe was, I would not have delayed so long in making it. It is a simple syrup made of water and sugar, that you mix with the finely diced fresh cranberries and vodka. Give it a stir, shake every other day and that is it. I found a similar recipe on Food Network by Tyler Florence that only requires the mixture to sit a week, so I am hopeful. This is what it currently looks like.

No comments: